You are here
Home » Students » External Students in the University of Guadalajara » Internships for external students
Internships for external students
This involve the participation in a proposed labor immersion at the University of Guadalajara.
If you are interested in doing an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- • That your institution appears in the list of partner institutions
- • Comply with the requirements of your own institution to participate in an Intership
- • That your institution nomine you through the nomination link that was sent to them previously. Being nominated, you will receive an email with instructions to register your application.
• Register on time and upload the documents requested:
- • A written acceptance of an academic tutor at the University of Guadalajara
- • Work Plan to be done, in Spanish and authorized by the responsible Program Mobility and academic tutor at your institution.
- • Academic record (transcript or partial certificate), translated by student and endorsed by the exchange coordinator.
- • Curriculum vitae in Spanish, máximum 2 pages.
- • Copy of official identification (passport or identity card).
- • Proof of proficiency in the Spanish language
• Once you have received acceptance:
• Copy of the international health insurance.
- • Copy of the international health insurance.