University personnel from other institutions who undertake a stay of academic collaboration in the University of Guadalajara

Personal universitario de otras instituciones en la U. de G.
The CGCI has, at its disposal, an assistance fund to help the University Centres that decide to receive academic personnel from partner institutions in order to undertake a stay of academic collaboration, which could be:
  • The development of joint research projects
  • To participate in academic events (seminaries or curricular programmes)
  • Updating disciplines
  • To participate in national or international teaching or research networks

Sitio de Transparencia
banner becas_y_programas
Formatos CGCI
Moodle FILEX