You are here
Home » Students » External Students in the University of Guadalajara » Research Program for external students
Research Program for external students
The Research programm imply the participation in a research project at the University of Guadalajara.
If you are interested in doing a research stay, you must meet the following requirements:
- • That your institution appears in the list of partner institutions.
- • Comply with the requirements of your home institution to participate in a research visit.
- • That your institution nominetes you through the nomination link that was sent to them previously. Being nominated, you will receive an email with instructions to register your application.
• Register on time and upload the requested documents:
- • Work Plan to be done in the University of Guadalajara in Spanish and authorized by the responsible Program Mobility and academic tutor at your institution.
- • Academic record (transcript, or partial certificate), translated by student and endorsed by the exchange coordinator.
- • Curriculum vitae in Spanish, maximum 2 pages.
- • Copy of official identification (passport or identity card).
- • Proofof proficiency in the Spanish language
• Once you have received acceptance:
• Copy of the international health insurance.
- • Copy of the international health insurance.