- To organize and coordinate the reception of exchange students.
- To organize and coordinate the exit sesion for students of the University of Guadalajara
- To orientate the students of the University of Guadalajara who are to undertake an exchange stay.
- To design and administer, in conjunction with the departments of the Network, the institutional programme for the incorporation of overseas students who wish to undertake an academic stay in the University of Guadalajara.
- To foster, and if need be, to organize the coexistence of overseas and local students.
- To compile the general progress report of the agreements of student exchange for the purpose of composing a joint evaluation with the partner institution.
- To supervise the academic stays of students from the University of Guadalajara in other national and international institutions.
- To maintain an up-to-date system of information and dissemination regarding the actions undertaken by the international institutions, exchange opportunities, international cooperation and the institutions with whom an agreement exists and those which have a corresponding function.