- To coordinate the participation of students and academic and administrative personnel in the institutional network of teaching and research at an international level.
- To manage and administer outside economic resources offered by institutional teaching and research networks at an international level.
- To manage and administer outside economic resources offered by organizations that promote international cooperation in support of the internationalization of substantive functions.
- To design the dissemination strategy of dissemination in respect of the granting of scholarships by outside organizations that promote international cooperation for the realization of postgraduate studies, postdoctoral stays, short academic and exchange stays, the updating of courses, as well as to advise with institutional applications.
- To follow up the institutional relations with international organizations and associations of higher education dedicated to the promotion of international cooperation and internationalization.
- To maintain an up-to-date data bank of economic assistance offered by organizations and foundations that support international cooperation.
- To advise the various university departments in regard to the obtaining of funds offered by outside organizations for projects of international cooperation and internationalization.
- Any other corresponding functions.